Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas morning

We were so excited for Alex to celebrate Christmas. Santa and his helpers had been doing a lot of shopping for Alex this year. We opened up presents with Grammy and Grandpa. Wes also made his famous Christmas morning breakfast (eggs, pancakes, biscuts and more). waiting to go downstairs. dressed in his new robe from Uncle Bruce and Aunt Judy
opening the first of MANY presents

I really like my new Elmo for the bathtub


Grandpa and Daddy had to help put all my presents together



I love this day!!!





daddy, what do you think of this??






this is one of my favorites. a pony from Uncle Kevin, Aunt Jocelyn and Connor





daddy thinking he is an NBA player







1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

These are great photos! I wish we could have seen Alex opening his presents. Happy New Year!