Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our trip to St. Louis

Abby, Alex and I went to St. Louis the first weekend in February. It was a short trip but we had so much fun. Alex loved spending time at Grammy's house. I think he touched everything in every room of the house. He would laugh and giggle when he saw more toys in a different room. Our plane ride was really long. I think Alex was afraid he would miss something so he stayed awake the entire flight until we landed.  He was so excited to see Grammy and Grandpa when he woke up at the airport.


finally asleep with only a few minutes left of the flight
going for a ride with Grandpa.  We missed the big snowfall but Alex did get to see a little bit of what was still there
hanging out with Grammy
My parents have a clown statue that plays music. Alex wanted to hear him play the song all the time. He figured out how to turn it on and off himself

more pictures with Grammy

Alex wore himself out while we were there. 

My mom had my the family over for brunch on Sunday morning. it was so good to see everyone.  Here is a picture of Alex with his cousin, Kaia and Mason
playing again with Grandpa. I think Alex thought he was a big toy

Grammy....are you out there??
My mom brought out a huge red ball for Alex to play with. His face was priceless when he saw it.  He tried to take it up the steps with him.  

we just got here.  do we have to go home so soon??

No comments: