Thursday, June 25, 2009

Evan Joseph Tyree

Evan Joseph Tyree was born on Saturday June 20th.  After spending 6 days in the hospital... Evan decided he wanted to meet us.  My parents went back to my house to get ready for Abby and Tri's couples shower and Wes was at home with Alex waiting for the babysitter.  So my friend Carly came to the hospital to sit with me. Litttle did she know that she would be with me when Evan was born.  My water broke and 10 minutes later we welcomed Evan into the world.  I can't thank Carly enough for being with me.  She is an amazing friend!!!  Unfortunately Evan came so fast that Wes wasn't there for the birth. But he was there soon after.  I was able to see Evan for a minute after he was born and then he was taken to the NICU. We feel so lucky to have a healthy baby boy!!!

Me and Carly
visiting Evan for the first time in the NICU
my little boy
Aunt Abby and Uncle Tri with their new nephew
Auntie Carly came to visit us the next morning.  
Happy Father's Day!!!

big brother Alex
Alex visiting Evan for the first time.  He took a good look at his baby brother 
Grammy and Pa with Evan.  You are wonderful grandparents


Daddy and his baby boy
Aunt Abby with Evan

kisses for my sweet baby boy


No comments: