Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dear Grammy

Dear Grammy-
We wanted to thank you for everything you have done for us the past 3 weeks.  You came in town and managed to take care of Alex during the day and spend some nights with me while I was in the hospital. It doesn't matter how old you get sometimes you just need your mom. I felt better knowing that you were watching Alex while I was in the hospital.  After Evan was born you continued to watch Alex so I could go to the hospital and visit Evan.  Once Evan was home you were on double duty helping me take care of both boys. I know you will always treasure the time you had with Alex.  He misses you and is already looking for you outside.  You are the best mom and grammy.  We miss you and love you and look forward to your next visit.
Love, Wes, Marcy, Alex, Evan and Moose
PS..  We also wanted to thank Pa for spending extra time out in Phoenix.  You were a huge help too..





1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Moms are so special, at every age!!
What a sweet post!