Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Fun

We have had a lot of fun this summer.  The last few months have been busy.  I haven't been good about posting pictures on the blog.  Evan is doing great. He is 8 weeks old today.  We can't believe it!!  Alex started school this past week. His birthday is in a few weeks.  Our little boy will be turning 2.  I feel so lucky to have an amazing family.  
 
oreos do make a lot of mess
Moosie giving Alex a ride.  It didn't last long
Moose is the race track.  He sat there well as Alex drove his car all over him
Our little cutie!!  almost 6 weeks old
I tried to get a picture of the boys. This is the best I could do.  They were both moving all over the place.  
Oh Eban..

check out my new duck feet (getting ready for Oregon football season)
taking a little nap
alex loves being outside
Alex was being really quiet one day and then I realized why. He had decorated the kitchen floor with stickers.  
Evan is 1 mo old.  He is gaining great weight and weighs 5 lb 15 oz
Grammy bought Alex an Elmo sprinkler. Just like the one Luke has.  He loves playing in the water.  

1 comment:

The Larrabee Family said...

I love all the pictures. Evan is so cute and changing so much I can't wait to see him again.