Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Wedding

Abby and Tri were married on September 26, 2009 at the JW Marriott in Scottsdale, Arizona. The wedding was beautiful and I have never seen a happier couple. We are so happy for them and wish them a lifetime full of happiness!!

my beautiful sister
Abby and Tri seeing each other for the first time
Alex was supposed to be the ring bearer. At the last minute we decided that he probably wouldn't walk down the aisle. Abby gave him a ring bearer tote bag with tons of toys in it. She also gave him this shirt..
Me and my hubby
Alex entertaining some of the bridesmaids
the groomsmen
my parents with Abby and Tri
the family
Evan looked so cute in his tuxedo onesie
Alex having a good time in the hotel room with Juliette

Juliette and Evan
My parents walking abby down the aisle
introducing Dr. and Mrs. Nguyen
Carly, me and Steph
cutting the cake..
Alex came down for the reception. He looked adorable in his tuxedo. He loved the band!!
Alex dancing to "Low" with Abby
taking a break from the dance floor to eat some fries
Alex dancing his a** off. He loved the music
Alex with the SMC
My dad and Abby dancing to the father-daughter dance. My dad picked the song "My Wish" by Rascall Flats. Tri and my mom joined in
Alex and Grammy
Evan sleeping after a long day
Alex passed out in the tiny crib. I think he had a blast at the wedding

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

what beautiful pictures! Alex and Evan look adorable in their wedding attire! Hope you are all doing well- we miss you!