Thursday, January 20, 2011

Celebrating Christmas with Friends

I have been way behind on my blogging ..... because this is from last year!! The last few years we have celebrated the holidays with the Larrabee's and the Falconbridge's. The kids exchange presents and it is a time for all of us to hang out together. This year we met a few days after Christmas. The kids had so much fun together and I loved being with my girls, Carly and Steff.
the 3 amigos!! I can't believe how much they have grown
all of the kids (Will is laying on the floor behind Adam)
Chaos!!!.......time to open presents
Alex and Evan got a present for Adam this year. He got a basketball, soccer ball and football and a Toy Story book
Will opening his presents
Evan reading his new book from Luke and Will
Emma and her new baby doll
Luke got a kitchen for Christmas so he was showing me his apron and chef's hat
Adam, Evan and Will
Steff, Carly, and me
We had a great evening and always love spending time with great friends!!

No comments: