Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chanen Preschool ART WEEK

Alex had ART WEEK this past week at school. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday there were special projects for the kids in the Art Studio. The parents were invited to help their child do their art acitivity. I went up on Wednesday to help Alex tie-dye a t-shirt. I arrived at school a few minutes early so I met Alex in his classroom. I was so amazed watching him and all of his friends line up at the door and walk to the art room. They all listened and behaved so well! It was so cute!! (Now I need to learn some tips from his teachers haha) I love being able to join Alex in all his activities at school. I just can't believe how grown up he is becoming.
listening to Miss Amy explain how to tie-dye the t shirts
all ready to go with their smocks on
Alex and his good friend Easton
all of the kids making t shirts
squeezing on some more paint
the finished project

No comments: