Sunday, March 18, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!

Our friends, Carly and Ben, celebrated their son Will's 3rd birthday at PUMP IT UP!!!
 Alex supporting my alma mater ....GO HOOSIERS!!
 Logan was being such a ham for the camera.  Although I find it very easy to make him smile!!  
 Abby, Alex, Tri and Logan
 Emma was so interested in meeting Logan
 Daddy and Evan playing with the biggest basketball EVER!!
 Yes...I love this little guy!
 I think Logan is ready for a basketball class
 smile!
 Alex and Evan had so much fun at the party
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!
 time to eat pizza
 this was the cutest cookie monster cake!!
 Alex and Aunt Abby
 singing "Happy Birthday" to the  birthday boy
 when it was time for cake Evan wanted a piece with blue icing and look....his teeth are blue!
 my family
the cookie monster cookies were so cute too!
Happy Birthday Will!!  We can't believe you are 3! We hope you had the best birthday and we wish you many many more!!!

No comments: