Monday, April 9, 2012

Seaworld (part 2)

The weather for Friday was not looking good.  But it wasn't raining in the morning so we decided to spend another day at Seaworld
Evan and the Shamu car
he cracks me up!!
trying to win more stuffed animals...  I love how the boys are jumping up and down for Daddy to make the shot!  They are his biggest fans!
we tried to see areas of the park that we didn't get to see earlier in the week so we got to see the penguins
Alex and the sleeping bear
touching the COLD ice wall
I'm not sure what they are looking for but I thought this was a great picture
in the bear cave....Evan didn't like it when he heard the bear growl!
I think I see a whale

My friend Kim told me about the dine with Shamu.  We thought it was be fun to have lunch with the whales
it was an amazing experience
the whales were literally steps away from us


I am truly amazed by these whales and their ability to be trained like they are


watching them underwater was amazing too

Evan is so funny...he makes me laugh all the time
we were leaving lunch and it started to rain so we thought we would play some games until the rain stopped since that area is covered
more games and more stuffed animals won
another game and the weather seemed to be getting worse
having their caricatures drawn....he drew the boys as super heroes 
taking a much needed rest with mommy
big hugs for daddy
daddy suggested they make silly faces
playing around at the house
sound asleep with his new stuffed animals

No comments: