Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Evan!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!!  
I still can't believe that my baby is 3!  Wow...those 3 years flew by. We love you so much Evan. You are so sweet and lovable and know how to make us laugh every day.  We hope you enjoy every minute of your birthday!!
Evan looks surprised that it is his birthday (his expressions are priceless)
We had planned a superhero party for Pump it Up but lately he loves everything related to Star Wars so I told him he could have a Star Wars birthday!  Alex woke up and wanted to see the streamers on the wall. He doesn't forget that I put up a Happy Birthday banner for their birthdays
my birthday boy
Evan doesn't ask for anything but he was very excited to open his presents
What is in here??
Everything was Star Wars ... he was in heaven!

I took him to camp later in the morning and he was able to celebrate his birthday there too
the happy birthday boy
I just love this little guy so much
cupcakes for the birthday boy

the Star Wars cake...Evan loved that the lightsabers lit up!
Daddy and Evan

We took Evan to Red Robin for dinner.  It seems to be our family tradition

Anessa, Ethan and Michelle met us for a birthday dinner
Anessan and Evan watching a movie

It was so cute how Evan blew how the candles....Happy Birthday Eban!
time for cake!
....and loving every bite of it
playing with the cake toppers
ready for some games
I couldn't believe that Wes won 2 stuffed animals from the machine. I didn't think anybody won!!
I love this picture of Ethan and Evan...they kept looking in the window of the stuffed animals
look who is batman!

Grammy and Pa got Evan a new superhero house
we loved celebrating Evan's birthday and we can't wait for his party!!

No comments: