Thursday, September 20, 2012

Alex is 5 yrs old!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday Alex!  We can't believe you are 5!  You make us laugh and smile every day. You amaze us with your knowledge and ability to remember just about everything!!  Your smile is contagious!  We have loved watching grow up from a tiny little peanut to the adorable boy that you are.    We are so proud to be your mommy and daddy!  
I couldn't help but decorate with balloons and a "Happy Birthday" banner (I knew Alex would be looking for this since I put one up every year)
#5 Balloons (Yes I bought a helium tank for this occasion)
Balloons with Alex's name
Daddy helping to decorate
HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY ALEX!!
opening a few presents before school
at school Alex was so excited to move himself to the line that reads..."I am 5"
I brought cupcakes to school so Alex could celebrate with his friends
chocolate cupcakes and chocolate icing for the birthday boy
Madagascar cake
We went out to dinner with Abby, Tri and Logan to celebrate. I love how Logan is looking at Alex and trying to get his attention in this picture. he loves his big cousins

mommy and her birthday boy
Abby and her little man

Daddy and the birthday boy
time to sing
he was loving every minute of it
make a wish!
I still can't believe my baby is 5!
how sweet....kisses from Evan

Adorable!

time for a few more presents
Evan got some presents too
Alex is 5
I hope you had a very special birthday!  We love you so much....  
XOXO Mommy & Daddy

No comments: