Thursday, November 5, 2009

Alex's New Room

Alex has a big boy room!! We finally ordered his furniture last month and we had it delivered today. The room looks great!! And Alex seems to love it too. He keeps saying "my new room" and when he saw his furniture he said "my new bed." Hopefully he will like sleeping in there to but for now he is still in his crib.

getting ready to help daddy paint
ok.... I'm ready
show me how to paint ...daddy

I was so busy taking pictures that I didn't realize he was painting the window screen....oops!
the first look at his new room with Evan and Juliette
oh wow.... my new bed
how do I look sitting on my big bed?
how do I look standing on my bed?
when Alex took his nap Juliette and I put the bedding on his bed. He was surprised when he woke up and looked in his room

We moved his step stool over to the bed so he can get up and down himself
playing on his new bed with the pirate ship bedding

No comments: