Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Having Fun!!

Here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks.

What do you think of my new shades??
Alex loves apples!! When we go on walks I will give him an apple and he will eat it for an hour so we can finish the walk. Good thing daddy introduced him to this.
I think Alex and Moosie are getting into trouble
water paints!!
October 25 was our 6 year anniversary. The last 6 years have been amazing!! For our anniversary we met Abby and Tri for dinner at Yard House (Alex's favorite restaurant). I took this picture because Alex had eaten spinach dip, fries, a hot dog and he was still hungry so he started to eat the bun. We don't see him eat this much was I wanted to capture it on film.
Evan and his purple shirt (Abby's favorite)
Coloring with the new coloring books and markers that Grandpa and Grandma Tyree sent Alex. Thank you so much for the great halloween present. Alex loves it (and the books too!)

No comments: