Monday, December 14, 2009

Painting with Juliette

Last Thursday I went shopping for 7 hours. I only had a few days to get our Holiday shopping done. While I was gone....Alex and Juliette were busy at the house having fun. First we set Alex up to finger paint. Then later in the day Juliette made a Rice Krispie house with Alex. From the pictures it looked like Alex had a great day!!
painting with Juliette
being careful to keep the paint on the paper
getting a little messy
finger painting soon turned into body paint. Alex was covered in paint! Good thing it is washable
wow.....this is fun!!
getting ready to make a rice krispie house
filling the mold
look at me!
decorating the house. Juliette said Alex was very careful putting the gumdrops on the house. He even ate a few
look at my house that I decorated
This was the best day!

No comments: