Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!! I had a great day on Sunday. Unfortunately Wes had to work but was able to be home for dinner. Abby and Tri were so nice and they took me and the boys out for brunch. It was nice to spend part of the day with them. And brunch was so yummy!! I wish I could have spent mother's day with my mom but I hope she had a great day too!! I feel so lucky to be a mommy to my amazing boys!!
My mother's day actually started on Friday when I got a gift from Alex. When I picked him up from school I noticed there was this box (above) in his cubbie. His picture is on the front and there were chocolate kisses inside along with a sweet poem. The present made me cry. Carly said it perfect when she said she waited her whole life to get a gift like this from one of her kids. I felt the exact same way!!! I was so proud to be Alex's mommy. And this was the perfect Mother's day present!
Abby and Alex at brunch on Sunday. He is growing up so fast. He was making us laugh because he was ordering his own breakfast. Such a cutie!!
Evan at brunch. Big boy ate pancakes!! He is such a happy baby!
Later that evening Abby and Tri came over to the house for dinner. Wes made his yummy steaks!!
Mommy and Evan
Evan just put his head on Tri's shoulder. He loves his Uncle Tri!
A few seconds later he was all smiles :)
We love having Abby and Tri in Phoenix with us. They are so wonderful with Alex and Evan!!

I feel so lucky to have an amazing family!!
Daddy was making Evan laugh so hard!!!
Mommy and her boys!! I love you both more than you will ever know. You mean the world to me and I am so proud to be your mommy!!

No comments: