Thursday, June 17, 2010

Evan's First Haircut

Evan went for his first haircut today. Wes, Abby and Tri have been telling me that his hair is long and I have ignored them. I think it is a big milestone to get your first haircut!!! He didn't seem old enough to go even though we took Alex at 8 months old for his first cut. I realized Evan's hair was really long in front and was over his eybrows. So, Juliette and I took Alex and Evan to get their haircut today at Cool Cuts. It is the cutest place!!
Evan's before picture
Alex loves to play with the train while he is there. He wanted to keep playing so he said he wanted Evan to get his haircut first!!
Evan' first haircut!! Putting the cape on. He looked like such a big boy!!
Evan sat in the yellow car for his haircut.
I'm not sure what this face is about. He did amazing!!! He let the lady cut his hair without any fuss at all. I'm so proud of our big boy Evan!

Look at this hairstyle!
Hey lady.....where did you go?? Just kidding! Diane cut his hair today and she did awesome!!
watching the movie Cars
Do I look cute or what?!??
Next it was Alex's turn. He chose the red fire engine to sit in. He did great today too!! My little boy is growing up
Mom....please!! you have taken enough pictures haha

No comments: