Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Last Day in San Diego

Sunday was our last day in San Diego. We had an amazing trip and enjoyed every minute of spending time as a family. I loved watching my boys experience everything throughout the week! The smiles on their faces were priceless!!
Daddy and Alex taking Moosie for his morning walk
The boys love Moose but I'm not so sure how he feels about them
After a yummy brunch for Easter we took one last walk by the beach
Daddy and Alex
Mommy and Alex
Our family... Evan is asleep again in the stroller!!
The car was all packed and we were ready to go. Alex asked if we were going back to our "old house" and he kept referring to the house in San Diego as our "new house." I think he thought we moved!
Autzen always had more room than anyone in the car
We started driving back in the afternoon so by 8:30 pm the boys were sound asleep
We had a great week and made a lot of memories!! I am already looking forward to our next trip to San Diego!!

No comments: