Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SeaWorld

On Tuesday we went to SeaWorld. I know the boys love Legoland but I love SeaWorld. Alex was so excited to see dolphins and whales.
the boys in front of the Shamu car
Alex won this big dolphin all by himself
Daddy and the boys with Shamu
the new and improved dolphin show
we weren't sure if Evan would sit still through the show and he proved us wrong! His eyes were glued to the dolphins
it still amazes me how the dolphins do all their tricks
after the show Evan fell asleep so I took Alex to see the polar bears. We were lucky enough to see them for a minute before they went into their cave
in the polar bear cave
"look at all these whales"
Getting ready to ride on Abby's Sea Star Spin....not a good idea after lunch
I just love when they are sweet to each other
waiting in line for Elmo's Flying Fish
Sweet baby Eban
SeaWorld has a Sesame Street area and there are times that you can meet the characters. Evan couldn't believe that he was going to meet "Melmo" He went right over to him and gave him a big hug!!
Daddy and the boys with Elmo and Big Bird
Evan was so happy to run around
Our final stop of the day is the water pad.. they got soaked but loved every minute of it!!
I think this was the best part of their day
having so much fun!
we went home and took the kids to the park in the neighborhood before bedtime
my little monkey
watch out.... daddy's turn to go down the slide
I'm going to get you daddy!
Poor Evan's cheeks got burnt
we love this park mommy
keeping busy with some coloring

No comments: