Friday, July 1, 2011

OH BOY!!! Abby's Baby Shower

Last weekend was Abby's baby shower!! Abby is expecting a baby boy in August. Her friends and co-workers helped us celebrate baby Nguyen!!
Me, my mom and the mommy-to-be
my mom and I made 2 diaper cakes
Superman diaper cake
Yummy Sprinkles cupcakes. We even found wrappers that said "It's a BOY!"
Abby, Michelle and Katie
Thanks so much to Carly who let us have the shower at the clubhouse in her neighborhood. She was a huge help that day!! Many thanks to Katie and Michelle for helping us set up. And a huge thanks to my dad who was there before and after the shower to help us too!!
Abby and baby Nguyen were showered with lots and lots of presents

lunch from Chompie's
we played Baby Bingo

We also played another game where each person had try to guess the size of Abby's belly by measuring a piece of yarn. Some people were really close and other's not close at all!
Oops... too big!
We love that Katie lives in Phoenix and we get to see her all the time
Baby Nguyen's room is decorated in a Superman theme. This sign is going to look so cute in his room!
I asked Carly's mother-n-law, Francie, to make a blanket for the baby. The blanket looks awesome!! I know he will love it!!
"my aunt loves to hug me" I wonder who this was from.... haha!
We asked each guest to bring a book to help start a library for the baby.
We are so excited for Abby and Tri!! The world of parenthood is amazing!!

No comments: