Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to the world baby Logan!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY LOGAN!!
Logan Quoc-Trong Nguyen
born July 14, 2011 at 2:58 am
6 lb 2 oz and 18 1/2 inches
Congratulations Abby and Tri!!!

I was so honored that Abby and Tri wanted me to be in the delivery room with them for the birth of their baby. Abby called to say she was having more contractions and they were on their way to the hospital. Her labor was going a little slow so she was started on pitocin once she was put in a room. I talked to Tri around midnight and he thought that she would probably deliver in the morning. I told him to call me if anything happened. I got the call at 2 am that Abby was ready to start pushing. I got dressed as fast as I could and got to the hospital by 2:30. Little Logan was born at 2:58!!!

the first family photo
Tri is one proud Daddy
Auntie Marcy ... I was so excited to be there and be able to hold my new nephew minutes after he was born
What a sweet face!
time to get footprints
Mommy, Daddy and baby Logan
so cute .. checking up on his son
I went home for a few hours and couldn't wait to go back to see Logan and his mommy and daddy. I love this picture because I think Logan is smiling. He know Auntie Marcy is going to spoil him :)
Hi world....it's me Logan!!
Grammy and Pa took an afternoon flight from St. Louis and arrived at the hospital by 3:30. They couldn't wait to meet their new grandson!
He is so precious!
Grammy and baby Logan
Abby and Logan went home from the hospital on Saturday. I couldn't wait to go see him!!

Auntie Marcy, Logan and Rudy (he seems to go wherever Logan goes) Rudy and Logan share the same birthday too!
kisses for baby Logan

No comments: