Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sunday with Logan and Abby

Wes and Tri were both on call this past weekend so the boys and I spent most of Sunday with Abby and Logan.  The weather seemed nice in the morning so we decided to go to the park but by the time we got there it was HOT!!  We didn't stay long and then picked up lunch and hung out at my house!  
Logan's first trip to the park.... next time we will go when the weather is cooler
Alex is growing up so fast!!  love his smile!!
he didn't care that it was hot ... he was having fun at the park

uh oh..... I don't think this looks right?!?
Evan playing in the sand
Evan loves his little cousin and look at that smile on Logan (so cute!!)
Party in my crib!
We finally got a picture of Alex holding Logan
I love how Alex is looking at him
Alex showing Logan his penguin toy
these 3 look like they are up to something!
my cookie monster
Aunt Abby and her nephews...they had a great day with Abby and Logan
Alex got an art project for his birthday called "Paper Plate Bugs"  We finally made our bugs after dinner.  Alex chose the caterpillar and Evan wanted to make the ladybug
Evan really liked using the glue stick
the boys showing off their art project
I had to include this picture!!  Look at Eban's face!  He was really excited

No comments: