Friday, September 30, 2011

Play Date in the Park

The boys were off school today so we met Steff, Emma and Adam at the park.  The kids go to school on opposite days so it was a lot of fun to have a play date!!
we love this park because it has a playground and a splash pad
Evan didn't even wait to take off his shirt before he ran in the water
Thank you abby and Tri for my new Batman swim suit... I love it!!
Evan, Emma, Alex and Adam


the kids loved running around in the grass
Adam and Emma are going to have a new little sibling join them in December. We can't wait to meet Miss Abby!

Alex and Emma have been friends since they were 6 months old. Wow...they have really grown up!
and it is hard to believe that Evan and Adam are already 2!!
time for bubbles

What should I do next??
Alex loved the slide
I think I have taken so many pictures of the kids that when Alex sees the camera he just smiles

We had a great play date in the park!!  We hope to play again soon!!

No comments: