Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
 I have officially become "obsessed" with pinterest!  It took me awhile to figure out what it was all about but now I am loving it.  I have found some great ideas for activities to do with the boys and a lot of yummy recipes to try.  This was something I found on Pinterest.  I was going to make heart shaped crayons for Valentine's Day!  First I had to go to 3 places to find the molds but I found them. Then I couldn't find our broken crayons so they boys and I pealed off the paper from 50 crayons.  I was not going to give up!!
 Daddy even helped us when he got home from work
 I had to take a picture of Evan not wearing a super hero shirt
 once the paper was taken off the crayons we broke them up and put them into the heart shaped molds
 baking the crayons for 15 minutes
 the finished product....I think they turned out great!!
the boys opening up some Valentine's Day presents from Mommy and Daddy 
 Evan got a super hero magnet set
 and a superman shirt
 Alex got a fishing game.  I am pretty sure that Abby and I played this when we were little
 playing with Daddy before he left for work
 who can catch the most fish??
 MY LOVES!!
 I was so happy to get some pictures of them together and they were smiling!!
I loved spending the day with my 2 valentines.  Then when Wes got home we went out for a great dinner as a family!!  

No comments: