Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pinterest Painting!

I LOVE Pinterest!!  I have pinned so many crafts to do with the kids and found a lot of recipes to make for our family.  I am having fun finding new things on Pinterest.  I saw an activity that I could use marshmallows instead of paintbrushes to paint with the boys.  I thought they would love this....
it was such a nice day outside so we decided to paint on the patio
painting with marshmallows
dipping the paint
I used an egg carton to separate the paint which worked really well
and then.....all the boys wanted to do was EAT the marshmallows.  I should have known this would happen..  I had to be careful they didn't eat the marshmallows with paint LOL!
Alex painting a masterpiece
the boys had fun for a little while so it wasn't  a complete disaster but we probably won't be painting with marshmallows any time soon!!

No comments: