Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
I want to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day!! I wish we could have spent the day with her but we will see her soon!!  Thanks for being an amazing mommy and grammy!!  We love you!!
 I was so lucky to get mother's day presents from the boys.  Any present from them is the best present I could ever receive.  They made my day extra special!  Alex made me this adorable mother's day wreath.
 Evan made me the cutest bookmark!!  
 Wes had to work on mother's day but Abby was so thoughtful to think of me and the boys. We went to her house for dinner.  I spent a wonderful day with my boys!!!
  I am the luckiest mommy in the world to have these 2 little boys in my life!!  
 who could resist these silly faces!
 Happy 1st Mother's Day to Abby!!  
 Evan playing peek a boo with Logan
 Cutie Pie!
 Evan couldn't wait to take Logan for a ride. Unfortunately Evan wasn't a good driver and the ride ended pretty quickly!
 Not only am I a lucky mommy but I am a lucky aunt too ...I love this little guy so much!!
 Logan loves hanging out with his big cousins..  he wants to be by Evan all the time
 Extra hugs for mommy
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: