Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Monday morning was Memorial Day and we decided to take the kids to the park. It is a great park that is just around the corner from my parents house.  I ran into 2 friends, Kevin and Donny, who I have known since I was 9 years old.  It was great to see them and meet their kids who are all about the same age as Alex and Evan. What a great surprise!!
the park has a splash pad too
say cheese!
hanging out at the park

Evan on the see saw

Logan had fun at the park too
on the see saw with Pa 

Evan coming down the slide
the boys
Abby made it down the slide too
resting up before our BBQ at Grammy's house
hanging out with Grammy
Logan, Abby and Alex
Look at that cute face!!
My and my loves!!!

my mom arranged a BBQ for my family.  It was so good to spend time with everyone before we went back
Kaia, Mason, Alex and evan played dodgeball with Whitey in the backyard
the boys were so excited to see Kaia and Mason..  They must have been standing by the door waiting for them for 30 minutes before they go there 
they 4 of them have a great relationship!!  We hope to see them soon!
playing in the sprinkler
Me and Logan
Uncle Bruce and Logan

a very tired Logan with Uncle Norman
cousins Ali, Janice and Whitey with Alex

No comments: