Sunday, July 1, 2012

Circus

I heard the circus was coming to town and I couldn't wait to get tickets so we could take the boys!  I thought they would love it!!

the pre-show was amazing!!  The floor had a bounce house, circus performers entertaining the kids and a surprise visit from an elephant. 
someone is ready for the circus  LOL!!
The kids could have stayed in the bounce house the whole time!!
getting a good look at the elephant up on daddy's shoulders
standing in line for the $20 snow cones!!
enjoying the yummy snow cone
I have to say that the scariest part of the show was the lions and tigers.. They did not seem to like their trainer or the circus acts they were performing. They kept growling and clawing at the trainer.  
hooray!!  that part of the show was over
wow!!  look at that!
I was able to get a picture of this guy in mid air and he landed in the chair
the elephants were amazing
a fun day at the circus
Alex and Daddy
Throughout the whole show Evan kept asking if it was over so I wasn't sure if he liked it but when the show was finally over he said he loved the circus!!

No comments: