Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oldies but Goodies!!

I finally synched my iPhone with my computer and came across some random pictures that I wanted to include in my blog!!
 I walked into Alex's room and he was reading to Evan but the best part was that he had his arm around his little brother. I love these moments....makes a mommy proud!!!
 Evan hanging out at the bookstore while Alex has his reading class
 I thought it was funny that Evan wanted to wear his helmet during dinner

Evan loves his superheroes!!
 we had a picnic at the park with Adam and Emma
 future baseball players
 yep...he thinks he is a superhero
 Aunt Abby and Alex ready for the train ride
 playing soccer with mommy in San Diego
 Evan took this picture of Alex
 mommy and her boys
 riding home from San Diego
 coloring in 3D!!
 Evan was so excited to find Green Lantern glasses in his happy meal 
 Evan took a soccer class with some of his friends from school. He was so proud of the certificate he earned with the class was over
 Evan is always silly
 welcome to McDonalds!!
 we took the boys to the Musical Instrument Museum.  They actually wore their headphones to hear  the different instruments!
 they loved the room where they could play the different instruments  

 Daddy had fun too!!


 We had a staycation at the Marriott.  We love hanging out at the lazy river!!
 I have a picture just like this from over a year ago.  It is amazing how fast they have grown!
 Aunt abby and Alex in the foam pit at AZ Air Time
 Logan hanging out with Aunt Marcy in St. Louis
 they boys having a picnic at the airport
 Mommy and Evan built this train track at 7AM!!!
 I found this art project on pinterest.  They boys had fun but I think they need a little lesson in fingerpainting.  The page ended up brown....LOL!!
 this is what happened after we finished painting
 our father's day present to daddy
 puzzle time
 Iron Man Moose
 Buddies
 silly Evan
 Juliette taught Alex how to play hangman
 Mommy's birthday with her 2 favorite boys!!

No comments: