Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Torrey Pines

On Wednesday my dad and Wes went to play golf at Torrey Pines. They were so excited to get to play there!! While they were golfing my mom and I hung out with the boys. It was nice to spend some time with my mom. We took the boys on a long walk by the beach and played at the house. Once we got home Abby and Tri were on their way to the house from the airport.
Torrey Pines
what an amazing view


the golfers
Wes brought his playstation so it wasn't long after Abby and Tri arrived that it was set up and they were ready to play.
Pa hanging out with his little buddy


Evan, Abby, Grammy and Pa enjoying the sunset

Pa coloring with Alex
People would gather by these trees to watch the sunset but we had the best view! Tri and I were competing to see who could take the best picture of the sunset. I took the picture above.
Tri took this picture. I think he won!
Tri took this picture. Even the dogs exercise in San Diego
The amazing sunset!

No comments: