Friday, August 20, 2010

Our Summer Vacation to St. Louis

This year I decided I wanted to take the boys to St. Louis for a vacation over the summer. Alex had a break before school started so we spent almost 2 weeks in St. Louis. It was a great trip!! We had so much fun staying with Grammy and Pa. The boys loved it!! (and me too)
Alex was in heaven running around in the backyard. He's not used to this much grass!!
.......... still running!
The first night we were in town Bruce, Judy and Alli came over for dinner. The boys were so excited to see them!
Playing in the plastic container. I'm not sure why we buy so many toys when this makes them so happy
The next day we took the boys to the mall to hang out. It was too hot to be outside so we chose an indoor activity. Alex loved the carousel in the mall. It has two levels so of course he wanted to ride on the top!
Look at me Grammy!!
Having so much fun
Evan doesn't like to ride on the horses but he likes to ride so we sat on the benches

That evening Grammy, Pa and I took Alex to a Cardinals game so Bruce and Judy came over to babysit Evan.
Evan with his babysitters
Go Cardinals!
Busch Stadium
Grammy and Pa with Alex
me and my little boy.
Before we left we went to Build A Bear. Alex chose to build Fredbird. What a great choice!!
giving Fredbird a hug
What a great game!!

No comments: