Thursday, August 19, 2010

SKYZONE!

We went to Skyzone while we were in town. We invited my friend Jami and her girls and Abby's friend Michelle and her son and her nephews. We had a blast!! We were hoping to wear the kids out!!
Alex immediately got on the trampoline and started jumping
The kiddos having fun
Alex with Emma and Morgan

taking a break from jumping

David, Aiden (Michelle's son) and Cole
I was so glad that I got to see my friend Jami and her girls. They are adorable. Emma is 5 and Morgan is one month younger than Alex. She will be 3 in October
My mom and her brothers
........still jumping
"jump with me abby"
surprise face
Abby and her friend Michelle
Alex trying to get the twins in trouble haha
I'm not sure what Evan was doing but I thought this picture was funny

No comments: