Friday, August 20, 2010

Picnic with Family and Friends

My mom arranged a picnic for our family and some of their friends. It was so nice to see everyone and I was excited for them to see Alex and Evan!!
kisses for baby Eban
Alex was so excited to see Kaia and Mason. He remembered them from our last visit to St. Louis. Kaia was great with Alex. She chased him all over the park!! He had a blast with his cousins!
Evan with Pa, Rick and Mickey
I'm not sure what kind of swing this was but alex loved it!

Erin, Grandpa, Debbie, Sandy and Zach
(my dad's side of the family)
Aunt Mildred, Bryan, Judy, Bruce, Edye, Norman, Jake and Carol
(my mom's side of the family)
Alex with Kaia and Mason
Aunt Mildred with Evan
Evan with Uncle Norman and Uncle Bruce
let's try the see saw
more fun!
Edye and Evan
We really appreciate everyone coming to the picnic! Now it is time to go home...
Bruce and the kids

No comments: