Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chanen Preschool Chanukah Carnival

Alex's preschool held their annual Chanukah Carnival a few weeks ago. We had taken family pictures in the morning so I knew the boys were tired but I had promised Alex I would take him. He wanted to go because I told him they would have a bouncy house there. I'm so glad that we went because Alex had a blast!!
By the time we got to the carnival it wasn't very crowded so Alex probably went down this slide a dozen times. He loved it every time!!
Wes suggested I take Evan down the slide. Trying to get him to the top was hard enough. I'm not sure who looks more scared coming down the slide. Poor Evan only went down once....that was enough for him!!
Alex loved this little ride. It is amazing how much Alex has grown since the last carnival

No comments: