Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Abby!!!

Abby had her 30th birthday in November and to celebrate we went with them to Vegas for the weekend. Our friends Ken, Michelle, Gopi and Denise went too and we had a blast!! I was sad to leave the boys for the weekend but I knew they were in great hands with Juliette, Grammy and Pa. We can't thank you enough for watching them so we could enjoy a kid-free weekend.
Arriving in Las Vegas and going to the Palazzo
Testing out the tripod that Tri brought for the camera!!
Me and Wes with Abby and Tri
Happy Birthday Abby!!
dinner at Lavo and then we went to see Criss Angel
the best dessert......ever!
On Saturday we did a little shopping at the Palazzo and the Venetian while the guys watched the football games
me and the birthday girl
we met up with everyone at the sports book for lunch
The girls
the guys
taking a ride to Aria. I'm not sure how Ken ended up on the side with the ladies
Abby and Tri thought the name of this bar was funny haha!!
Saturday night we enjoyed a great dinner at Tao. Our waiter was our entertainment for the evening!!
me and my little sister. I hope she had a wonderful birthday weekend!!
All of us at Tao
Sunday morning Abby and I met our cousin, Alli, at brunch. It was so good to see her!! Abby and I look so short next to her (especially me!!)
Wes and me

on the way to the airport. We had a great weekend but I was so excited to go home and see the boys. I missed them so much!!

No comments: