Saturday, June 4, 2011

Grant's Farm

The weather was supposed to be great on Sunday so we decided to spend the day at Grant's Farm. We met my cousins there and some of my friends. It was a great day!
welcome to Grant's Farm
My cousin Erin and her kids (Kaia and Mason) met us at the farm. Alex and Evan were so excited to see them. I was so happy I got to see Erin. It was good to catch up!
still holding hands
Mason trying to feed the very hungry goats
Kaia found a goat that wanted some milk
the goats were jumping on everyone so I was surprised that Evan was willing to feed them
Alex didn't like the goats when we first walked in but then he was happy
Kaia watched over Alex. She was so cute with him. And Alex just loves her too!
Daddy and Evan still feeding the goats
Kaia, Alex and Grammy
Evan was so happy that he got to play with Mason. He held his hand most of the time that we were there.
My friends, Jodi and Marc, and their adorable kids Paige and Sam met us. It was so good to see them!
Paige and Evan on the carousel
Wes with Kaia and Alex

Jodi, me and Michael
I worked with Jodi and Michael in St. Louis as well. It was so good to spend a few hours with them. I am hoping they will make a trip to Phoenix sometime soon!
kisses for Daddy

Pa petting one of the clydesdales
Evan got to pet one of the horses too
we had a great day but the kids were worn out!! We weren't even out of the parking lot before Evan fell asleep!
the boys running around having fun
Later that night we took the boys out for yogurt
we were able to see my cousin Molly and her husband Myles and their adorable baby Jake. He is the happiest baby!!

No comments: