Saturday, June 4, 2011

St. Louis Trip

I was so excited to take the boys to St. Louis and be able to spend time with my family. I was so glad that my mom was going to help me take the boys on the flight. I am not sure that I am ready to fly with them by myself. Alex was really looking forward to the trip and he couldn't wait to get on the plane.

We made it through security and we found a little table to wait at until it was time to get on the plane
waiting for our plane to arrive
Our plane had mechanical issues so our flight was delayed 2 hours!! The boys were great... they kept busy with the ipads and the time went by pretty fast
"is our plane here yet?"
still waiting.......
mommy and Alex
It was time to get on the plane and the boys wanted to sit together. They kept busy throughout the flight watching movies and playing on the ipads. We had a great flight!
so cute with their headphones on watching Mickey Mouse
When we got to grammy and Pa's house the toys were already out for the boys. They couldn't wait to start playing... it had been a long day!
Pa helping Evan put the track together for his trucks
Evan found a whistle to show Eddie. I'm sure his ears didn't like the sound of that!
St. Louis had been getting a lot of RAIN! So it was no surprise that it was raining Thursday morning. Alex and Evan don't get to see much rain living in Phoenix so they loved walking with umbrellas!
taking a stroll with Pa in the driveway

No comments: