Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011!

Happy Mother's Day!!
I am so lucky to be the mommy of 2 amazing little boys. They mean the world to me!! They make me laugh and smile everyday. I hope they know how much I love and care for them!!
my mother's day started a little early. I came home on Thursday to find they had made me a special gift. Juliette helped them make a stepping stone for me with their handprints on it. She is always so thoughtful and this was the perfect gift!
Alex's teachers at school helped the class make mother's day gifts for the mommies too. Alex is in the Monkey class so the kids took a picture with a monkey costume on and it read "from your little monkey"
I had the perfect Mother's Day! I was able to spend the day with all of my boys! We just hung out at home. Wes bought the boys a slip n slide and the kids had a blast.
I had to include this picture!! Alex didn't know how to run and slide so Wes thought it would be a good idea to show him. He was sliding and poor Evan was at the end of the slide. This is the before picture of Evan standing there ... he didn't know he would get knocked over. daddy felt so bad!!
watch out!!! here comes daddy!
Evan having fun on the slip n slide
Here's Alex!!
my little baby Eban
Wes also found this bubble making machines that make foam. The patio was covered with slippery foam!
Abby came over for a bit to watch the boys play outside and she picked up McDonalds. Moose was hoping he could get a fry or 2!
still waiting for something
mommy and her 2 boys!
That evening we met Abby and Tri at Kona Grill for a yummy dinner and then we took the boys to get frozen yogurt! It was a great way to end a great day!
This picture just says everything....love those little boys to pieces!
My family
Mommy-to-be Abby
my happy family
Alex just loves his aunt and uncle!

No comments: