Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Disneyland 2012

DISNEYLAND 2012!!
We decided to take the boys to Disneyland again this year. We had so much fun last year that I couldn't wait to plan our next trip.  A few days before our trip I was showing the boys all of the rides and they were so excited. I couldn't believe how many rides they remembered from a year ago.  I'm pretty sure Alex had his whole trip planned out!
After a 6 hour drive they couldn't wait to go to Disneyland
waiting for the shuttle
on our way
I love going this time of year with all of the Halloween decorations
no matter what park we go to ...the first thing Evan grabs is a map!
Disneyland
Evan wanted a good look at the castle from Daddy's shoulders
happy boy
our first ride....can you see Evan
Alex really wanted to go to Toontown to see Mickey's house.  We were really surprised to find Mickey inside!!  They boys were so excited!
I love this picture of Evan handing Mickey his autograph book to sign
the most adorable picture (in my opinion)
the happiest  place on earth
Daddy and Alex stood in line to ride the roller coaster so Evan and I hung out in Toontown

waiting in line for "It's A Small World"
while we were standing in line we saw the first part of the parade

one of Evan's favorite rides
we spent a few hours at the park and now we were ready to go to the hotel to get some sleep and do it all again in the morning!!

No comments: