Sunday, October 7, 2012

Our Final Day in Disney!

Evan went to bed Wednesday night with a fever but we said we would see how he was doing in the morning and then decide what we were going to do.  He woke up feeling ok and said he wanted to go to Disneyland

feeling a little better

I am rarely in pictures so I had to take one of me and Alex to prove I was on the trip LOL!
meeting Chip and Dale
shaking hands

Hugs for Jake 
"can you sign my autograph book?"

Alex loved the Monsters Inc ride
the boys with Ms Incredible
Wes said I look like Ms Incredible LOL!! 
the boys loved the disney show so much they wanted to see it again
after the show I took Evan back to the hotel since he wasn't feeling good. Wes and Alex got to spend some quality time together and were able to go on alot of new rides.  The final ride of the day was Grizzly River Run and Wes said they got soaked!  Good thing I had another shirt for Alex.  
When they came back they brought some presents for Evan since he wasn't feeling good.
Daddy and his boys
the one place Evan wanted to go and we promised him we would take him back was the Star Wars store.  He seemed to be feeling a little better so we headed back to Disneyland
I rarely ask Wes to take my picture but he said he would take a picture of me and the boys on our last night at Disneyland. I looked at the picture and this is what came out!! Where are the boys??
Last night at Disneyland

Alex modeling a Star Wars hat
I could see Evan studying all of his options before he picked something out
build your own Lightsaber
the very nice lady helped the boys add more  pieces to their Lightsabers
we could tell he wasn't feeling well but he was still smiling
one final ride

evan wanted his picture taken in front of the star wars ride.  He is hoping he will be tall enough next year to go on it
one happy guy
time to go back to the hotel
We had a great week in Disneyland.  I know the boys love it there but I love watching their faces.  They light up when they see the characters or go on the rides.  It truly is THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!

No comments: