Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mickey's Halloween Party!

We were ready for Mickey's Halloween party!
I love all of the Halloween decorations around the park
Alex was dressed as the Oregon Duck and Evan was Darth Vader
Daddy pact
ready for the Halloween party

happy boys

Daddy wore his Oregon gear too


my family

trick or treating in Disneyland.....what could be better
everything is lit up at night
mommy and the cutest duck
Daddy and Evan flying in the rockets
Darth!

I think Evan was trying to scare me LOL!
it was like a dream come true for Evan....he was able to take pictures with Storm Troopers


on the street for the Halloween parade
Sully from Monsters Inc.

I think I may have wanted to see the parade more than the boys
It's Mickey
and Pluto
look at all of my candy
the boys watching fireworks....what a great night!
all Evan wanted was a Mickey balloon


it was getting late so we headed back to the hotel for some sleep.  I think Alex is the only one still smiling LOL!

No comments: