Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sedona

We woke up Saturday morning and decided to take the boys to Sedona. Wes and I both forgot how long the drive really was but once we got there we had a blast!
Alex couldn't wait to see the red rocks
We took the boys to Rainbow Trout Farm for some fishing

Alex is ready to catch a fish
Evan was prepared with the net 

Yeah!!! We caught a fish
Alex was so excited he was jumping up and down
I see you fishie
Evan's turn to catch a fish
so sweet!  big hugs for each other

silly Evan
taking a look at the fish they caught but I love how they are holding hands 
this is not the greatest picture but we loved seeing the fall colors
the boys had so much fun fishing
after lunch we took a little hike
I really wanted to take some pictures of the boys in Sedona

my loves




we had an awesome day!  

No comments: