Monday, January 11, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009

This year Wes, Abby and Tri were all scheduled to work on Christmas Day. So my parents decided to come to Phoenix to spend the holiday with me and the boys. Instead of opening presents on Christmas morning we would celebrate when everyone got off work.
hanging out in the morning with their matching pjs
I love this picture. We have such a hard time getting Alex to smile but he is so happy to be with Grammy and Pa. They came over early Christmas morning to play with the boys
Grammy and Alex
Pa and Evan
Pa and Alex making up a game. Alex thought it was so much fun
Evan resting before Santa's arrival
I told Alex that Santa was coming during naptime. He showed up along with alot of little elves to deliver alot of presents!! Alex must have been excited because he woke up an hour early from his nap. I loved seeing his face when he saw all of the presents under the tree.
Pa spent almost 3 hours putting together Alex's new art desk. Thank you Pa for all of your hard work!!
Alex loved it!! He couldn't wait to draw his first picture
Alex looking at the coffee mugs he gave Grammy. Look Grammy they have my picture on them
Abby and Tri opening their presents
A few years ago I bought Wes this Oregon trailer hitch for his car. By last Christmas it was still sitting in the laundry room so I wrapped it up for him again. This year he got it as a present again!! Maybe three times is a charm and he will put it on the car this year
Aunt Abby and Evan. We hope Evan enjoyed his first Christmas
Abby modeling her snuggie

No comments: