Saturday, January 9, 2010

Merry Christmas Juliette

We feel very lucky to have found an amazing nanny. Juliette is great with the boys and they just love her. She is a great fit for our family and she helps me out alot. And she loves Moose too. Thank you Juliette for all that you do for us.
Juliette was so sweet to think of us this Christmas. She got Alex a set of Mickey Mouse golf clubs
Thank you so much. I love my new clubs!!
she also got Alex play dough. And she got Evan a Mickey Mouse sleeper. It is adorable!!
Later that day I went out to finish Christmas shopping and Juliette helped Alex make Christmas cookies.
these are looking pretty good
While I was gone it started to rain and Autzen gets so scared when he hears wind or rain. Juliette found him under Alex's new bed. I'm not sure how he fit under there but she took a picture to show me

No comments: