Monday, January 11, 2010

St. Louis Visit

I decided to take the boys to St. Louis for a little vacation. My mom suggested that I fly back with her and my dad after Christmas and then she would fly back to Phoenix with me to help me on the plane with the boys. We had a great trip!! It was so nice to spend time with Grammy and Pa and see friends and family.
Evan so happy to be on his first plane ride. We took his car seat on the plane and he took a nap once we took off. He woke up half way through the flight and drank a bottle and then he fell back asleep. He is a great traveler!
Alex sat with Grammy and Pa for most of the flight. We took off at 7:30 Phoenix time so I thought Alex would sleep on the plane. He didn't close his eyes for a minute. We landed in St. Louis at 11:30 and he was still wide awake.
Arriving in St. Louis!! It is cold here
Alex showing Evan how to play with 'bear"
Aunt Judy and Uncle Bruce came over to visit the night after we arrived
Evan with cousin Alli
mommy and her boys
Evan with Molly and Aunt Debbie. They came over for dinner on Tuesday night along with Uncle Sandy, Zach and my grandpa. It was great to see everyone
The weather was really cold in St. Louis. Most days were in the single digits. Alex didn't seem to mind being bundled up to go outside.
On Wednesday night we went out to eat with Bruce, Alli and Bobby Plager. Judy and Katie were under the weather
Bobby Plager is a family friend. He was also a former player and coach for the St. Louis Blues. I would love for him to teach Alex and Evan how to ice skate once they are older.

No comments: