Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sunday

On Sunday we went to see my grandma and grandpa. My grandma was so anxious to see the boys and to meet Evan. Evan was asleep when we got there but as soon as he woke up grandma wanted to hold him.
Great grandma and Evan
My grandparents have 2 chair lifts in the house. Alex thought it was a ride and kept wanted Pa to take him up and down on the chair.
On Sunday night we met my Uncle Bruce, Aunt Judy, Uncle Norman, Edye and my cousins for dinner at Red Robin. We had so much much fun.
playing the video games before dinner
My cousins Erin and Darin live in St. Louis with their kids Kaia (7 yrs old) and Mason (5 yrs old). I have been close with Darin since we were little so it was ironic that he would move to St. Louis. His wife Erin is a great friend. Kaia loved Alex and wanted to sit by him at dinner. She entertained him and he had so much fun with her. He was talking about her the next day.
Norman and Edye with Evan
playing a little more before it was time to leave

No comments: