Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Evan's First Day of Swim Lessons

Today was Evan's first day of swim lessons.  At the beginning of the summer he only wanted to play on the steps when we would go swimming but the last few weeks he has been putting his face in the water (on his own!) and letting me help him float on his back so I thought he was ready for lessons....
all ready to swim
silly face
His lesson didn't go very well.  He cried the entire 30 minutes. But I thought it was funny that the instructor told me that he did well.  She said even though he was crying he was very relaxed in the water when she would work with him.
Alex's lesson was next to his so his instructor took him over to help calm down Evan...no luck!
all done with lessons....let's hope next week is much better
Evan was excited to get a ribbon that he is now a Hubbard swimmer.  I thought it was cute when Alex saw Evan he asked "did you love it Evan??"
happy guys
look at this face.....does it look like I just cried during swim??  

No comments: