Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Little Swimmers!!

I signed Evan up for swim lessons and he did not like them during his first session but these are pictures from his 4th lessons and he is loving it!! I am so proud of him!!
 He was the only one in his lesson today so he got a lot of attention from Miss Katie
 Alex has been taking lessons for 16 months and he is doing awesome! Last week he graduated to the next level and now he is an Octopus! I am so proud of them too!
 Evan seems so comfortable in the water
 He is going to be a great swimmer just like Alex!
 Alex is right next to Evan and its so cute to hear him say... "watch me Evan"  
 I love my little swimmers
 Alex practicing his "big scoops" out of the water
 Oh Eban!
 doing the monkey crawl to knock down the kickboards 
 Alex floating on his back with Miss Katie
 Another great lesson for Alex and Evan
 Alex going down the frog slide.  Evan wasn't ready for that...maybe next week
Evan was so hungry after swim he didn't even want to play.  Looking forward to watching the boys swim next week!!

No comments: