Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Anessa!!

Happy Birthday Anessa!!!
Alex's friend, Anessa, is turning 4...and to celebrate she had a birthday party at her house!
Evan in front of the princess bounce house
the kids playing ring around the rosy and Evan is dancing
he decided he wanted to go jump on the trampoline
Auntie Marcy and the cutest little guy
We are missing Alex and Tri from this picture
My and my sis with baby Logan
Uncle Wes telling Logan a story
and giving him lots of kisses!!
this little guy is soooo loved!
Look at this face!
Where did everyone go?!?
time for some yummy lunch
let's break out the sand toys

time to sing "Happy Birthday"
the birthday girl

I love how Alex stood right next to Anesssa and helped her blow out her candles
me and my buddy
enjoying some birthday cake and ice cream

I found Evan with the girls
a few more jumps on the trampoline before it was time to go
Alex playing a little music on his harmonica for Logan

No comments: