Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Lexi!

Ty and Maria's daughter, Lexi, turned 6 and to celebrate she had her birthday party at Pump It Up!  My cousin Katie came to watch Evan (since the party was during his naptime) so I could take Alex to the party and it was nice to spend some one on one time with Alex.  He loves it there and had such a good time!  Thanks for including us in the birthday fun!!
 Abby and Logan went to the party too. I just love this little guy!
 Look at that smile....having a blast!
 happy boy!
 hanging out with momma!
 Alex and Ethan
 I'm in my carseat and I'm not sure what is going on??
 Anessa loves Logan. She wants to hold him everytime she sees him.  She is so sweet!
 all the kids (Alex and Ethan were the only boys)
 Yeah!!
Enough pictures mommy

Happy Birthday Lexi!! We hope you had a wonderful birthday! 

No comments: